Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Change Dodge Neon Rear Brake Shoes

Disfonema HEARING AND LANGUAGE TEACHERS Blog


long ago Cristina Velazquez invited me to participate in blog, it seemed like a great idea, but the holidays came and I spent a little (sorry Cristina), but better late than never :-)

I introduce myself, my name is Eugenia Romero , I'm hearing and speech teacher at Palma de Mallorca from 11 years ago, and this course I have my final in College Public choice of engines with ASCE classroom with autistic children.

My blog is a continuation of a forum that I was on msn, where I offer the latest news about the world of speech: the courses and conferences, web pages and blogs interesting, etc, and also where materials offer compilation, for that @ s tod @ s that You start from scratch, or simply want to expand your materials in a completely altruistic (well, if a publisher wants me to publish some material I was delighted, lol).

can also work with the blog by sending your own drawing materials, or your ideas are always welcome.

It will also find links to two posts again, LOGOTRUEQUE , which is an exchange of materials produced by themselves, and Working Groups (which worked very well from the forum msn).

and nothing else, invite you to know my blog, and you know where to find me.


http://blogdelosmaestrosdeaudicionylenguaje.blogspot.com
Cristina Greetings and thanks for everything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment