Sunday, October 25, 2009

Campbells Cheddar Cheese On Vegetables

inspiration .. Women in Latin wound




U na light through the crack, a curtain opens, the water falling, I still in bed, I do not want to wake up today, not tomorrow, maybe one of these days like yesterday but today I feel tired , that eerie glow reflected in my mirror not let me sleep, I wake up and just see the reflection was that girl who lost the inspiration. I have forbidden to forget that day, where your lips touched mine alone, but I just want to remember that moment, I would erase every memory lived on your side, your fingers touch every inch of my skin, erase your promises and apologies, perhaps you erase your first serious lack of love .. I wish I had a mother who is my friend, a childhood freedom, a crazy puberty, I have not always been the good girl, excellence award, the advocate for all, but that's the big complaint, so excuse both masochism, Dumb ! if you break my heart again into small pieces that make each of torturing them, glue and proves useful, it becomes this beautiful vase.




When I sit at the computer, I can be who I be, I can be weak, sweet, corny, sublime, I can scream to the world I feel and I hurts, I cry in secret, I can tell him that if you wanted, if it hurts his absence, I can tell my mom that I hated, do not judge me, I can no longer be and be both small guerrilla that it is our passion: writing to scream, to feel, to evoke moments that only a pen or in this case we can carry keys, close your eyes and feel as the blizzard lulls you neck, your hair goes, you cool and keeps you warm, feel the pleasure of being without and being so suddenly and flow ... I'm looking for inspiration back to me ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment