Thursday, July 22, 2010

Tally Memory Access Violation Error

lost ... Epitaph


You and your beautiful black eyes who find irony in my way, NOW, right at this moment ... now that I have patched the heart, right at this time the pain sometimes does not let me breathe, if now that my brain has gone into recess and has been driven by the sweetest tunes from the disappointment of someone who perhaps as much as I loved you ever ...

're still the boy who shook my world, you're still my perfect crime, I love shooting http://claudy89.blogspot.com/2008/11 / crime-perfect-love-fugaz.html do not understand why you came out of nowhere for no reason, after so many complaints from so many fights .. http://claudy89.blogspot.com/2009/04/te-equivocas-conmigo.html and that turns me into thinking you're trying to exist in a universe where your name is no more Stealing a memory .. still long .. center of my confusion ..

Gordito, the truth is that you are the man who always wanted for me, one that captivates with his words, that they might show at home, a great man, funny, mischievous, admire a man arrives with your mistakes and virtues ... were, are and will be special, I would embark with you in a new trip, but the truth is that my heart is made small piece, someone let the wounds heal, help to heal and I turned to love, and wish I could tell you a happy ending but that doctor was wrong in their souls final surgery and a night destroyed all that was left of this heart, I can not lie and say I'm fine, I swear that I waited, I searched in every corner, every time I mention your name I smile every time you mention love I thought, because you were the definition more sublime, more precise note, the best kept secret of my life but we have already lost so chubby .. I do not know what time but we lost .. and my only truth is that I did not I love you ..


0 comments:

Post a Comment