Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Recipe To Make Fondant(cake Boss)

Now is the striped

Yes it is true that 'm a fan of Apple and you almost could die defending the company genius, because that would have created the first personal computer for sale, the first and most original mp3 players and cell multi which renewed market expectations, makes it clear that Apple is a very powerful company.

Anyway, as always, and even in the most promising companies, errors occur to remember ... and the truth is that today is the striped Apple releasing a new productotote called i-touchsotote iPad:

believe the Bible is smaller ...


Ok. We can put a thousand-eight-thousand applications, music, videos, books, newspapers, is tactile, high resolution, it brings wi-fi, etc. But its size kills all its possible virtues ... In fact when I first saw it, then, then relate it to the iphonesotes they put in the customer service centers Telcel:

are the same size!


No way, ipad is sooo big that it will not fit in my pockets , or in my bag , or my geek mochilota .

See if you then take the mini or nano version, I think so yes I dare ...



*** UPDATE ***
(05/04/1910)

And though I'm from Jalisco, I do pit ... I agree that an IPAD and greatly envy those who already have one. That goes for me picky, sniff. MamaaaĆ”!

0 comments:

Post a Comment