Friday, March 26, 2010

Watch South Park Subtitles

I also had heart!



I plead guilty of being the typical girl who is stronger than an oak, which can stand up to more than 200 people and harangue you think, which is able to tell your mother that you are wrong the judge, who says his family get their opinion but the guys look bad, that you do not shut up because they have to, that it is advisable to leave the guy cheating, I, where you would be protected from all evil, a teenager demanding that all the boys looked defects, a rare college, I knew everything and that nothing was practicing a deadly first experience I thought I would cure pains of love.




Do you think that the mouth being punished? Many times we have said do not say that, do not say never, and I would have repeated many times, always claiming that a man does not cry, that relationship does not stop the world, that of anxiety to love is relative, this girl has something revolutionary and crazy no one could dominate ...




In my recess time bloggiano, I realized that it is not, that I could feel the anxiety, if you know I fell in love, I only know I found peace in the eyes other than my father, I only know I found strength in the different arms of my best friend, just know that I found happiness in a smile that is not my brother , and if gentlemen that for me it was love ..




Contigo had a perpetual happiness paradox reflected in a momentary, I was happy with your kisses, your support, your bad boy smile, I was happy with what little gave me and I gave you so much .. I do not regret never having learned that are never or relative, life is constantly changing they do not know what happens in the future, our reactions may be remembered today as one big stupid morning, we thought it wrong for girls, now just be bread every day, is that we grow every day, every new experience we away from the prejudices and barriers, each new experience changes our limits ..




Never, never! better .. a: no or maybe!




If you fall, get up If you wipe the tears you cry .. the world does not stop for nothing .. or anyone ..




At this time I learned to cocachos that I too I have a heart!


0 comments:

Post a Comment