Friday, August 14, 2009

How To Build Commercial Rabbit Cages

No Third Party ..


The ticking clock at 1:50, I am sitting at the computer,
wanting to take stock of the damage of learning, as experienced ,


your lies ... I learned that made me happy and worth more than the truth that hurt, I learned that the battles are not won grieving but to raise a fight, I learned that sometimes if not, learning that for my window with no sound little oil was enough, I learned that beneath my bed Cabia the owner of my happiness, I learned that a touch was a way to go, I learned that my passion for fighting is minimal with whom I have the love, I learned that I need someone to not to feel alone, I learned it was true that the smell permeates the skin, I learned that making love is a decision that I have yet to take, I learned that without you or you will always be a tomorrow, I learned to count to 10 with the cries Mom, I learned that a smile can brighten lucky one day, I learned that very few live to give love but many die from the many times we complain about being lied to or play with us but what we do to help? The only way to re-start, is to learn to finish, sometimes we are late, but never too late to start denuevo, home building a better relationship with mom, dad help support the weight of a home without resources, if you think you suffer look around and think you have family, friends, and especially life .. LIFE .. a destination for writing ...


Life is a play that does not allow trials ... So, sing, laugh, dance, cry and live intensely every moment of your life ... before the curtain falls and the work done without applause!


is never too late for me .. The sorry .. But you are a revolutionary and I'll always be Your little Guerilla .. It all ends here .. without harm to others ...





Rozart That desire, that want to touch you, to get close to you hit you with a fugarnos kiss forever without damage to third parties (8)

0 comments:

Post a Comment