Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Tia Mowry Without Weave

HAPPY NEW YEAR ... MAY ALSO YOU GO ...




How would your life without your blog? After a year of created my blog has become my friend, my confidant, my world, I started by someone particular, who taught me a little of this world, my blog is maybe also happen to you .. a song not recommended and because I wanted to know if the other side of the world to someone you could also happen: the follies of life .. The blog has brought me satisfaction, to express what I think, feel, allows me to escape for a moment of laws, family, friends, men, tears and smiles ..


Thanks to my blog! Veca met my beloved in his writing from across the pond, I want you in the distance, Weber decoding our world, lara with interesting stories to post troba with more inspirational muchizizizizmos end up not writing .. and my soul sister .. prevents my favorite wolf! I love you!


Today I just want to be many more years ... write good or bad .. I just want to be your friend, your writer, guerilla crazy or how they will be my writing in words .. Thanks for reading ... HAPPY NEW YEAR TOO YOU MAY GO ...!!!! ..



Several
.. I have no choice ..: (






















AND MANY .. MORE .. read all .. ! Trujillano kiss ... HAPPY NEW YEAR! DEAR BLOG ..: D Small Guerrilla ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment