Saturday, August 8, 2009

Pokemon Online Omanyt

I meee Month Anniversary!: D


1. Your name: Claudia
2. A four-letter word: PERU
3. A boy's name: Fabrizio (my criteria!)
4. A girl's name: MeC
5. An occupation: law student !!!!!!! : D
6. Color: black! I love ...!
7. Something you wear: Skirts my favorite!
8. A food: noodles green!
9. Something you find in the bathroom: soap
10. A place: Disco!
11. One reason for being late: Sleeping love sleeping ..
12. Something you yell, your old! or are you up to huevaaa! haha
13. A title of a movie: "Forget about me" Like my mana!
14. Something you take: Of all .. chela pisco rum sangria wine .. assume jaja: S: Yes!!
15. Type of music: Salsaaaaaaa! I love it!
16. An animal: Dogs .. haunt me haha
17. One type of car: BMW!
18. The title of a song: Since you arrived!
19. A verb: Dancing



The round of this


1. In bed he slept last night?: In mine ...: D!!

2. What time did you wake up?: 8:30 am French class! merci!

3. That was the first thing you did this morning?: Bathe

4. That was the last thing you did last night?: Talking on the cel ... with: S tmr!

5. Where are you?: In my room ..
6.With who are you?: Single ..: S

7. Kissed or hugged someone today?: Hugs friendly!

8. The 4th missed call?: Desconocidoooooooo!

9. Who sent you the last text message?: It! (Tobacco only at home hahahaha

11. Love someone now?: NO!


The last round of


13. Have you ever told someone you love?: NO .. just friends sao!

14. Have you ever been truly loved / o?: NO ..

15. You've been hit?: Do not let me ..!!!

16. Been to jail?: No no disturbances ajaja caught me!

17. Once you got off your pants in public?: Nuuuu

18. Thrown up in public?: Nooo haha \u200b\u200b

19. And forget what you did for the alcohol?: Sii and appear on my bed with 2 drunk friends haha \u200b\u200b

20. Smoke?: Occasionally, when I get depressed or talk politics ajaja

21. Ever drugs?: No .. say NO to drugs ..

22. What is on your mind right now?: Uffffffff! to collide! dancing haha!

23. Who would want to be at this time: uff with the child with nice eyes and great ass haha \u200b\u200b

24. You regret anything?: NO, intensely alive!


La Ronda Del Futuro

25. Will you marry?: I'm going to marry a white dress and a super party

26. How many kids do you want?: 4 all boys ..: D!! ehhh my guerrilleritos

27. How many spouses want in your life: ONE ..

29. You'd be a good mother / good dad?: A good dad tell mom haha \u200b\u200b

30. Would receive a bullet for someone: YES for the revolution!! and my loved ones .. xD

31. Where would you like to live?: Close to downtown, all cercaaa: D

32. What kind of house do you want?: Modern .. a super party room and a room with pipe e! jajaja muaja

33. You want to be when you grow up?: Politics !!!!!

34. Where do you see yourself in 5 years: Easy on the town hall or leading a political party with a steady job and a lot of partying .. xD

35. Where do you see yourself in 10 years: With my guerrilleritos ohh and my family, easy to legal advice from my NGO

36. Plan to tell your boss to fuck?: Clear! when I fuck .. haha

In anniversary month .. My blog turns one year on 26 yeeeeeee! month dedicated to the author kisses! trujillanos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment