Saturday, May 9, 2009

Logitech Usb 350 Headset With Ps3

scandal and the error that Loves ... MORE




We have never had a good relationship, I do not remember how long ago I told you I loved you, one I love you may never have given us a lot less I need you, our relationship is and will be stormy but today I have this huge gap in the chest you want scream certain things ..

could spend many post remembering the bad times, could fill the mouth claiming your mistakes .. however, I can not claim my own existence, it is undoubtedly the strongest person in this world, brave and feisty, guerrilla in his own way .. Decided to have me despite his world came under, from childhood taught me that one must work to achieve their goals, she is cooking with 2.00 soles and who remained at the foot of my bed, I have fond memories very few .. but I can not forget the day he tucked me in your arms and you got to go to the procession of the mommy, I can not forget that night when delirious and you were trying to lower my fever, I can not forget when you cried inconsolably me that time that I entered, I can not remember when I cried for him in your arms and not knowing why my tears only managed to tell me that I was never alone, I can not Always forget your phrase: get up, you were born to fight ... perhaps they're the most overprotective, hysterical, inattentive and insensitive person conosco but only you are my mom ..

Lady, fear not, the mistakes that misrepresent them as you showed me with my head held high and with the brain looking for the solution, I'm not trying to be perfect, I can not will be the daughter that you want, I'm your baby which today welcomes your requirements, that your character is mean and bossy, which has struggled to achieve their dreams, and one of them is that you feel proud .. I am what I gave birth, which were raised, which reshaped, your vessel will not be prettier, but I promise to be more proud of you feel THANKS MOM because if you were not so I would not exist ..

Feel deep in their hearts a universal truth, their strengths and weaknesses, we can celebrate today .. but we love them everyday ..


De guerrilla a guerrilla HAPPY MOTHER ...












THE ERROR THAT LOVES YOU MORE ..







0 comments:

Post a Comment