Friday, May 29, 2009

Pctv 150e 55e Driver Windows 7



Cuca
My name is and I want to introduce a blog soon about a year ago I created. "Thinking in Pictures" is to provide a positive view of autism and spirit that key was created.
I have a five year old son who was diagnosed with ASD (Spectrum Disorder Autistic) a little over two years. Since then we have learned many things from him and with him. Alberto has started talking a year ago, and it is amazing how it has evolved its expression level in such a short time. I know that a key has been the use of visual aids, through the use of images has been going properly storing the words in your head. But his accomplishments go far beyond the images have allowed us to structure time and space, anticipating what would happen in order to monitor his "tantrums" teach to distinguish what is right and what is wrong ... and not I know more things.
We used the SPC and the TEACH methodology (although of a somewhat light). Coordination between all the people who worked with him has also been an important prop. And above all a sense of humor and patience.
From what I'm most proud of was that my child is a very happy person and this is contagious. Every day we laugh with his jokes and do silly things we participate in all that we are present.
I know that not all children suffering from autism are the same, I'm hearing and language teacher in a public school in Galicia and I have seen and worked with a few. What I do know is that it is a fundamental premise from the interests of children, and always with an attitude positive and optimistic. Our students and their families need more.
I leave here some examples of the materials created for Alberto




If you want to know I invite you to my second home where you will find many useful materials both theoretical and practical. Many people who have worked in this store of resources and from here I thank you once again.
also wish to thank Cristina, the creator of this blog for their initiative, desire to have many partners soon! Link

Thinking Pictures

0 comments:

Post a Comment