Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Shipping Cost Ma To Ca

MASTER OF THINKING ABOUT THE IMAGES


Hi, I'm
Juana. I'm hearing and language teacher and my blog is called Maestradeal.
not yet reached at 4 months, but the truth is already having a lot of things ....
y. .. my blog, What I can say?
For first place, which is an area of \u200b\u200bmy life that I have much affection, I dedicate some time, and I usually keep an eye on him. I do look forward, and I love to be a resource "live" as I say I, and not going in one direction, but it is bidirectional, and is a visiting people around the world, which is quite exciting ...
On the other hand, say that I've always liked to get on the net, find things that serve me to work and share with my friends, or with others, so when I discovered blogging, I got the bug and began to create mine to do what I liked, but a larger scale.
My blog is a space to share materials developed to work with my students, ideas which I have served me and can come in handy to others, links to create materials or working with children and even books I've read and I think that may be recommended because they are worth ....
I've always thought it was a waste of time to material that may have done so other people and others, and others ... That's why I like to share.
With this technology, we can learn about experiences that other professionals and even families of children with special educational needs carried out, which enriches you as a professional and as a person, so I think today is the most powerful available, which helps us develop our work better, which ultimately impact on children.
I think I've said everything, I can only invite you to visit my space:

http://maestradeal.blogspot. Com


0 comments:

Post a Comment