Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Linsey Dawn Mckenzie Pregnant

To forget ..!!!!


Sideways these girls remember their moments of love, others their bitter stories, broken families, their frustrated dreams .. started with a drink after many tend only to mourn the silence is broken and appear to scholars in conversation ..


Many of us say that there are people who after a few drinks are transformed, they lose their shyness, dancing without knowing it, speak up to say enough is enough, some are wet canoe, others become Amigans, some of the sexy but no doubt almost everyone comes out this strange feeling that is the last time to be who they want to be ...



The talkative: that shy girl who never has more than necessary, it starts to loosen the tongue, your friend started telling you: but you have to be consistent, maybe there was a confusion to switch to say: is a desgraciadoooo! turn you out, twinkie saw him last week, I did not tell you because I corresponded .. ..!!!, bury others come to say we're relatively well, with fights like any other couple, to say: I no longer called the same, we do not love, he forgot to give me details and is not mismoooo!

Singer: of these friends I have several, myself included, after feeling that alcohol has come into his blood, they begin to request certain songs: rat on two legs, men are a waste, dog back (but returned), words, I ask .. ojala silvio the request love: my private property, the creek , Etc ...

The inn: No doubt that your blood alcohol is red and white, you ask the ice and gives you an arm .. , My friends and I do not take too much in meetings that are not among us, so these are scarce ...

The forgetful: Almost all have been through this: hey clau! I did yesterday? I told truth I like wrestling? , Best known effects: it removes the anxiety, guilt extinguished, forget it .., can not remember how you came to your house or you danced on stage with group 5 ..

La Polla: advice when you feel your head spinning or no longer want to take .. stop it ..!!! I do not want to see you crying, saying I quierooo you're my sister ... or saying, my pants are wet chela Did you miss me ?!!!!


We also have to consider several factors: the concentration of alcohol (not the same drink a rum chela a) the presence of food in the stomach, the individual's weight (less weight means more absorption: either there to chubby), women are more sensitive) and habituation (if you're hostel or cock jojo)



Side effects: I'm in love with whom? ; Call many times to my ex? , Ptm kissed to that bitch? Where am I? , All that I did yesterday?


I've seen my friends go through each of the phases and that women drink ..

ORIGINAL DATA:

prodromal phase (0.25 gr. / -0.3 L gr. / L). In it, the individual perceives a change in mental status. Certain psychometric and aptitude tests have revealed alterations affecting sensory perception and decreased reflexes.


" I came accompanied by a. .... ". -" I do not usually drink. "-" I have to go home early. "-" Is that I have a test tomorrow .... y. "My mom told me to 11 and half an hour .. .." "Ta mare Caro'm seeing double" "No one touches me and I fell asleep haha"


excitement phase (0.3 gr. / 1.5 gr. / L). It is a loss of inhibition and loss of control, with progressive paralysis of the more complex mental processes. This is the first state that may involve changes in personality.


"ALL MEN ARE EQUAL PERROSSSSS .." "I love you like a sister t kiero as mierdaaaa. "-" Before you fell me wrong, but now I fall from the putamare. "I quierooo this asshole I love you" "my mom was young I hose down .."


We also have greetings and songs: - "WE ARE LOVERS .... ptm who secretly delivered a touch of life "" I have the pride of being Peruvian and I am happy .....". - "Who cares what I do .....". -" Mio that man is mine ......". - "I have the heart Amiga injured, the man I q I want to go ... and I can do .. laura me and my answers: Give me ... "


We have the regret and calls: I LOVE YOU ..! ptm me back I do not say because this drunk no no! I am healthy yet ...; "Seriously I'm sorry, but I gave him my little flower"



incoordination phase (1.5 gr. / l - 3 gr. / l) characterized by tremor, mental confusion, motor incoordination
what usually causes the person end up falling asleep. Monga

that's not the toilet, my shoes were new; cuidadoooo! .. moon, which is run out eyebrow jato .. haha, where I am? this is not my bed,



coma stage and death (+3 gr. / l). IF YOU TAKE NO HANDLING , BEST TO STOCK ... Stay!

And you happened?


No excess is good, alcoholism say NO!: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment