Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Software Alternativo Multiviewer Easycap

you wrong with me!!


Who do you think I am?


it not enough for all gossip that I'm the girl who fell in love with you, perhaps not enough calls and text messages to tell me how deluded or stupid I am, what I look ugly, or what it seem immature .. You are wrong with me , I've paid the price for this crime


Perhaps you forget that among us there , neither was, nor will ours , you're wrong if you think I go preaching things that do not live, I loved you no letters, no messages, no roses, no kitsch, I wanted to as you were, for your maturity, your confidence, I thought we were friends far beyond the feelings prize loyalty, if, I have two people in my confidence but I have never told details, not in our circle because many things are said, all have to leave me, do not believe that there is confusion, hearsay or gossip .. I am not the source ...!!! grĂ¡batelo ... I did not win anything, I've lost too, in all this chaos I lost your trust, I lost my peace, I know of that is sure to claim me ask you about things that I said, I'm not who you think it is true that no I have experience, it is true that I fell in love with you, but above all I am a true and fair .. I have not because weaving lies to be happy ... You know I thought you knew a little about me, if I am a girl scandal, but I'm loyal, to confront my choices and learned to keep quiet .. make no mistake .. If you think I am that girl mentirosilla He believes what you want ... because if you learned something .. is that ALL ABOUT ...


stirred with liver ... I

0 comments:

Post a Comment