Sunday, June 7, 2009

Does Holly Willoughby Have Hair Extensions

Under the Table ..

I would write something nice ... But I only have use of the latter with you .. is that when your hands held my soul in that moment, something changed ..


Stay one more second, I know she is waiting .. I know that sound .. is the alarm that our time is up, it is rare but we became a necessity .. and I do not know I'm doing .. letting go, knowing you have to leave .. inside of me is that feeling of satisfaction, I can not see days .. but find in my dreams at night, in a call in a message ..

Everything is so simple, so fleeting, so lasting, so essential, my love quietly walked around the plaza between them .. and yet there is only one of us, attend to my sweetest requests, and with all the color is the usual .. but God would become of us if they know what happens under the table ..


there you are, your piercing eyes, your crooked smile, with your hands chained me because I'm just tied to your desire free .. and I believe that the leave, and I believe that I still conscious, still I feel shame ....



Shame to taste lips are not mine, a man who is mine and not, to feel your heels touching my calves, to feel your hands between my sailing under the table .. .. behind the door, in a dark corner at the back of the room where the world comes down to a kiss .. where a kiss is worth a world ... where your possessive adjectives absorb me where my words will gnaw away .. mine mine .. force but I want mine ...


- The leave is no longer the same .. Give me time ...



And you say, and I believe you ..

And when things are going well ...? just do not mention it, delete it from your memory ..

want it I want .. I love you, deluded I believe .. can love both?



Callen! ! I know that NO ..


Go .. but promises to come back tomorrow ... always mine ...

forcibly but always yours ...

THE OTHER ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment