Sunday, June 21, 2009

Pressure Point To Make Someone Fall Asleep

...


L a perfect combination, more explicitly, the cause and I therefore IT .. my dream maker .. artist of my smiles, my triumphs styler .. you an important man in my life .. he always stood beside me, he fought for me to be born .. see me live .. my DAD .. Since I have the use of reason, I see him fighting for me, that seems so overwhelming and yet so comforting it is difficult to feel .. know that maybe tomorrow will not have to eat .. but feel sure he will look for something to feed you .. my father is of another world .. Manager profession by circumstances singer and love .. ; Always supported me, I always heard and above all never .. I never tried ..
remember your words, your nagging, your donation to my cause .. I remember your tears .. I always heard, including you, came when I showed my body was a woman .. remember your questions .. your advice .. our talks at night, your suspicions but especially your helping hand .. my dad my friend ..
Who teaches how to be a good father? definitely no school to learn to lead another life .. if in itself, often, ours is tangled enough ..
Sometimes I think about what would have happened if my dad would have liked me not .. maybe your life .. would have been more successful once said .. to which he replied me .. no award is compared to you .. you are my treasure .. , Are absent or unknown fathers .. who abandon their children, they only have to thank them for sperm donation .. and continue .. There are female parents, those women who carry double weight and double satisfaction, parents who raise and are good for two .. there were the straight and distant fears or traumas that often keep their distance .. reassure those who fear their children by search of a fear disguised as respect, fear that parents will repeat their mistakes never to commit .. indulgent and sometimes turn your freedom into license for their children .... .. COURTS "NOW WHAT? life is a gift .. and they gave us .. Reflection
or not .. all have a kind of dad, let's say that we love today .. and if it is not with you just remember what you learned with his father just one example .. ..

You, as have many flaws and all have made mistakes, you're the perfect man but in my chaos 're the man who never failed me .. were always in my triumphs and failures, giving me a hand to follow .... He is my Dad, one of a kind .. I wish now only thousands of years of life, my life would be nothing without you .. THANKS .. I LOVE YOU DAD, thanks to you I learned that the smiles and the result in the realization of our actions, are essential and there are always angels when I lifted my wings have forgotten how to fly .. you're one of them .. HAPPY .. ALL THE BEST FATHER OF THE UNIVERSE AND EXISTING ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment