Friday, March 4, 2011

3 Bumps On Stomach Area

Again


Yes, I know I get super late they should have updated long ago, but like many of you know I have not been in my prime.
Here I bring the expected new chapter of this amazing story.
I very much hope you enjoy it as much or more as I did writing it.
I leave with him. Just
ask you something, let me your opinion at the end of the story, I need to know your opinion to continue.
Big kiss great on everyone ...


Bonnie.


Chapter 11: Once again
BELLA POV



Wrapped in only a white towel, soaking the phone in the living room and her heart pounding through the nerves I decided to call it.
My heart stopped dead when the other side of the line I heard his voice.
- Hello?
remained silent, eyes closed, savoring every breath that gave and I came through the telephone wire.
-Bella baby, I know it's you, tell me please tell me.
Silence I could not speak, I wanted to but something stopped me, although it was more than willing to surrender it again if given the chance, even though there was nothing in the world who crave more than having him beside me right now and always, despite everything that was unable to utter a word, not even a monosyllable to confirm that yes, that was me.

-Bella ... I was tacking nails into the palm of the hand, as I felt the blood gushing, but even that did not react.
"I know you, and I know you can hear me, do not say anything if you want, I do not deserve even a word from you after what you did, then how I behave This is Bella and I can not say anything but I'm sorry, I'm an ass for telling all the stupid things I said, a blind man not wanting to see what I really feel for me, a deaf man for not listening to my heart and dumb for not telling you, a fool to deny myself the love I feel for you and a bastard to make you believe you quite the opposite. I love Bella, and even though I know that very little time I know I can assure you that I love you I love you more than life itself, rather than my own life, never felt this for anybody, I never opened to anyone as I am doing now before you. Call me a coward if you want because I do over the phone, llámamelo if you want, although I would not mind telling you face to face if you had the courtesy and kindness and open the door.
and deathly silence settled in my room, with a look somewhat fearful yet hopeful look at the door to which he referred, at the door of my house.
I wanted to walk, to run in that direction, opening the door and throw myself into his arms, but like the voice failed me, my legs will not respond, it seemed to carry cement shoes.
By not get a reply from me, Edward went on.
"I understand, it hurts a lot, so I do not think there is pain in the world larger than this, but I understand, is how I behave and deeply ashamed of it, I ...
- How did you get my e Edward?
Try to make me strong, try with all my heart that my voice was not cracking, but did not succeed.
-Bella I ...
- Edward How did you get? Why you laughed at me? Why me? Why so? Why ...?.
As the words left my mouth, my feet were closer and closer to the front door, in the end, before you finish making the last question, I saw my hand was heading directly after turning the knob and 90 degrees to observe very carefully as the door opened. There
Edward was in front of me, totally collapsed, leaning against the wall of my home, the suitcase he had brought from Paris at his feet, his jacket on the floor and looking at me with those amazing emerald eyes moistened with guilt and regret.
did not need words, no, I saw it all in his eyes, I miss everything they said to tell those bathed obres repentance.
The phone fell to my feet, my feet stopped in front of him and my eyes were fused with theirs.
"I love you Bella.
Time seemed to stop, I could not tell if in those moments happened a car on the road, if a neighbor observed the scene or perhaps the phone phone started ringing, and there was nothing in the world to me, now only he and I were, there was a sound that was Capades to get my attention, or no vision who managed to remove my eyes from his face, or a word to make me renounce Capades he closed the door, nothing, nothing and no one there now. Gradually
he was coming towards me.
His big strong hands grabbed my face and he was attracted towards him with incredible softness.
His warm, moist lips caught mine in a kiss mild, sweet, sweet.
Our lips were melting more and more becoming that innocent and sweet kiss something deeper, something more intimate, sparking a passion. Edward
The steps I drove back up inside my house, I heard the door close behind him and after that ... after that everything was a whirlwind of conflicting emotions, sweet and passionate caresses, kisses and intimate ...

hands for which both had suffered in the last hours through my body again depositing soft strokes.
Her lips devour me again, making crave more and more.
Standing in the living room, with clothes strewn journey even the couch with the phone off the hook with questions about what was about to do, Edward began to make love.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*


The
EDWARD POV was there before me, covered only with a short white towel, a towel covering a very small part of her slender body. Being incombustible
living inside of me began to fire, to claim what he believed was his, began to claim it.
My feet started walking without notice, my hands, still trembling from the fear of rejection I took his face and slowly I would be bringing his face close to mine.
was nervous, she knew, but was also aware that it wished to have me in his arms, longed to return to love it, I could smell the soft scent of her womanhood.
Our lips melted first in a chaste kiss and sweet, then give way to a kiss deeper, something much more intimate, more humid.
My hands came to life itself and began to stroke her soft and smooth body.
The towel fell at his feet leaving it fully exposed to me. Verla
so naked, so beautiful, so ... so mine made something tighten in my crotch.
wanted her, wanted her more than ever.
My arms went under her body to lift it slowly, as if it were made of the thing more fragile and precious in the world, and in some respects was like that for me, Bella was hills precious to me, the best thing that had happened in my life.
with great care, taking a terrible fear that would break if it would make a sudden movement, the deposit on the couch.
Our eyes met and there was no need to say anything more.
Her hands urgently removed all my clothes and me, let me do.
One more look and then our lips to melt again.
My hands caressed her entire body, slowly came down to stand at the inside of her thighs.
Slowly I climbed up one place from which emanated warmth, from which flowed the Essentially, in this place that I cried out loud. Note
moisture, I heard a gasp when my fingers caressed its weakest, most sensitive.
His body convulsed with each new touch, with each new touch.
Both the intensity of them as were increasing rapidly, making their moans and their movements were larger.
-ED ... Edward ...
was all he could say when he reached orgasm.
At no time to stop looking at it, I enjoyed watching as he enjoyed as twisted with each new touch, I was excited.
wanted to possess it, there was nothing in the world at that time that wanted more than introduce within it wanted to embrace me with all his being, he wanted to be part of it, that both we form only one person.
"I love you Bella, I know now, I love you more than life itself.
I stood over her, and with all the care that went Capades introduced me into it.
With gentle movements, gradually the two came to the climax.
The whole night was spent loving on the sofa on the carpet in her bed.
passed and 6 am when my sweet Bella fell in my arms surrendered.
THE sweet smell of strawberries that emanated from her hair tickled her nose, her skin smooth and warm on my chest, my hand going through every inch of her back, too beautiful to be real, too beautiful to sleep, I wanted to contemplate, record each of their gestures, their traits, I wanted to save that moment deep inside me to not forget his neck.
The first rays of sun began to come through your window.
's look again, knowing that I would hate for what was about to do, knowing just enough, when I was expecting to wake up next to him and if it were not for that morning was a very important thing do so would have been.
But I had some loose ends to tie in my life, and before beginning a life together she wanted to have them bound and tied tightly. Solve
and once those problems solved everything would return to his side.
She was my everything, my world, my night and my day, she was the reason for my existence, she now knew and would not allow any problem, no matter however little, could spoil.

0 comments:

Post a Comment