Wednesday, March 23, 2011

R4 Ds Pokemon Soul Silver Uk Cheats

Edward


Here's the whole story, so you can read it and enjoy it.
If you want, you can also read the blog that organizes the contest, the blog of my dear Iris, WINGS TO FLY


Only

What you say to be with you. Every morning
I looked out the window, at the same time, only to see happen.
not matter if it rained or was sunny, if it was cold, or to the most terrible heat, you're always on time you spent under my window, was the most desired time of day, see you pass by.
was willing to give everything I had to hear you say my name with the soft tone of your voice, because they raise your head and your emerald green eyes were crossed with mine, I would have given anything my God.
had been taking over a year wanted all that to you in my arms, indulge in the sweetest words, kissing those lips ... he wanted to plead my love.
Grant you every wish possible orders would have been like for me to have been able to download the very moon.
You and only you, my love, were all that existed in life for me.
You were the reason I got up every morning, the reason for my existence, my reason for living.
I loved how you had to walk, the smooth movement of your hips, the brightness of your eyes.
I imagine the soft tone of your voice, your smell dreamed, would be sensed as the silk of your hands.
Yo, man had never been in love, and perjured himself had sworn a thousand times would never do it, that he had his friends laughed when they did, that he had fallen surrendered at your feet at the same time he saw you.
I was dying for a touch of yours, for a kiss, on the one you want.
You and only you, my life, my soul woke up, did you start with just a look at this dead and battered heart.
The last night our eyes met, the heavens opened for me.
The smile that bloomed in your mouth was like a gift, making me wish for the same every day.
The stars on high, in heaven, and saw how I envied, and said among them your beauty, and wanted to be you, and that is, that night, nothing could overshadow your beauty, not the whole sky was able to make shadow.
I did believe in the future, made me think of one next to you, I wished with all my strength.
And little by little I got.
I got you in my arms, I managed to fall in love.
I gave you my life, you and only you, you were able to light my darkest days, filled it up with your touch, your kisses, my darkest night, you showed me love, to love, you and only you, my life.
showed me that I could be happy with a smile of yours, with each new kiss me you were falling in love more and more, I saved my love, you saved my life, but even so, I know that now guards a secret.
I know you're hurt, do not know why and it kills me, I try to talk to you and make you talk, but you close at band.
I would open my own veins for you my love, I would give everything for you, I'm desperate trying to find the reason for your unhappiness.
"I'm hurt", are the only words out of your mouth, and I believe you, but the reason ... the reason is still hidden.
You and you and only you, my love, can heal those wounds, cries to heaven, show your wounds and heal you.
Whatever, I'll be by your side, never, never will I forsake my life.
For what it is, whenever and as I stand by your side, taking you by the hand, giving encouragement, consolándote, kissing, rocking in my arms, I love you my darling, you know very well that you can count on me.
I do not care, I just care about you, say the secret is killing you slowly inside, bring them to light the world and grĂ­taselo Let go of him.
Here I am my love, come to me when you want, when you do not mind, you, just call me, let your throat tell the secret that I'll be willing to listen.
my life I love you, you and only you, you taught me the true meaning of life, the big reason why which I came to it, to love, to you, only you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment