Sunday, March 20, 2011

Do Male Strippers Tie It Off

My Light, no I would do without you, thanks



Yes, I am a wimp and everything you want, but today you have to let me take my leave of this, a little sappy and soft.
Seriously I tell you, you helped me a lot when you need it, you were on the ball at all times and most importantly, you did it without knowing me, without expecting anything in trucks, with more than generous and patient.
is that light I never told you, but I love you very much and even if you're going to send more pa 'already ... I tell you.
're one of the most important people to me in this world of the blogosphere (on the other also, hehehehe) and I'm glad to have met a lot and to share this corner. Thousands of kisses
Light, and know that this Edward also keep to myself.

Take care ...

Bonnie.

Thank you for your words ...

Well it is.

My Iron Lady, my favorite writer about the Twilight series, my editor about my ravings also Twilighters, and my friend (first and foremost), meets today one more year.
My Bonnie, that this special day, be happy to rage, and the celebrations and festivities in style, with your whole family. And especially with these two beautiful creatures you have for children, and especially with the father of them, lol!
And you know, have a drink to our health, for all those who today would like to be there at your next party.
You're very very happy in life, you deserve it!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment