Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Business Dornation To The Church

Leaving carry


Chapter 12: Leaving carry. EDWARD POV



The world was gone? Where was everyone? Perhaps I had become blind, deaf and dumb?
Bella penetrating gaze I was paralyzed, could not say anything, he was unable to move, to stop looking at those chocolate brown eyes.
"Luce" shouted my mind in a hurry, "Edward, remember what I did, remember why you're here, remember to Luce, but I, silly of me to deaf ears.
Bella was staring at me, it mattered little present from my fiancee, Luce, a repeating sound and to some extent brought us both upset that trance was the mobile phone Luce.
-Oh sorry Bella, Edward affection I have to take, is my mother, and is probably to say something about the wedding feast, I'm sorry Bella, I have to take, if I apologize.
A slight nod of Bella Luce earned for almost running out of the restaurant with mobile in hand to talk to ... my future mother?
's look again and make sure that after he left the restaurant Luce turn my face to immerse myself once more in some eye candy, brown, chocolate brown eyes.
-Bella ... - was all I could say.
She kept looking at me amazed, still, with that twinkle in his eye that I went crazy.
Her eyes began to moisten and those obres started sprouting a few small tears.
-Edward I ... I did not know you were on ... no ... I stammered.
-Bella ... - its short name on my lips I could shudder, as before, in the past had always done.
"I'm so sorry Edward, I did not never mean to do that I did, I feel so much that ...
-Bella makes no sense to talk of the past and I do not ...
" But you deserve an explanation, you deserve a apology, a
... I do not care at that time could come Luce, nor as even Bella's reaction looks or any other guests who might be watching, just took two steps, the distance between me and Bella, as if it were slow motion, I saw my hands moving towards her face his skin felt warm and soft in my hands, and an uncontrollable desire to gradually close to my face.
closer had it, the stronger the aroma given off by her hair, her clothes, her lips, her ... more and more welcoming was the heat emanating from his skin, more and stronger was the desire to return home to melt my lips to his and let go.
I did the kiss and she returned the kiss, it seemed like if we had never separated, as if it never happened that fateful night, the world stopped again, to silence ... just disappeared under my feet, now she was alone, Bella, my Bella.
I know I should have felt bad about what he was doing, my fiancee was out of the restaurant talking to his mother at my wedding, our wedding, could come at any time and find them both sweet and tenderly kissing, but away from worry, a part of me wanted that to happen, that Luce and saw us enter, to ride a number and after giving me a sharp slap in the face of the restaurant ran off a sea of \u200b\u200btears, I wanted I am caught, I abandoned it, to annul all the wedding plans, I wanted to do all that for me to return to Bella, with whom he was, is and will always be the love of my life, loved her, oh God mine! If you never loved her and quit.
The weather also seemed to stop, I recreate in those soft, sweet lips, my fingers were mingled in her hair, her hands tightly against my back, drawing me closer and closer to her, she clung to me hitting me all he could to it He hates to feel his chest stuck to mine, her hips too close to mine, I could feel something in me was going on, something in my calling to go home, and did so loudly.
The sound of a glass to break after hitting the ground was what separated us.
The magic moment was broken, we both looked surprised, excited and amazed by what had just happened, instinctively raised his head Bella Luce looking for the crowd, making sure it had not gone well and we had caught.
-Bella-Edward I ... ...

"I do not regret anything Bella, no ...
-Edward, shut up, do not say anything, it makes no sense, you are with Luce, you're getting married and I ...
- Bella are you with someone?
"Yes, but ..." he admitted embarrassed.
"I can not stay like Bella, I can, I ...
wanted to open up to her, tell her everything that had meaning to kiss her again, but I had to leave the restaurant, getting rid with a plausible excuse for Luce, Bella had to ask to meet me later somewhere, it was thirsty, longing for her, wanted ... loved her.
I steeled myself and after looking again toward the door to take Bella out of hand. Dame
just 5 minutes my love right back. Try
loosened to go for Luce and get rid of it, but I held Bella.
- How can you call me?
The puzzled look, he knew what he meant.
- Excuse me?
- How did you call me Edward?
I do not understand what you mean Bella, How I have called you my love?

"So - So how?
"I have called my love.
- And do not you?

"But ..." You always were Bella and however much you try to forget you were always there, however much they try to erase your memories of them returned to me as dreams every night. I have not been able to forget Bella, I could never ...
"But Luce and your
-Lo ... ...
- So?
Dame Bella just 5 minutes and return to your side.

"But ..." This is my phone number, call me in five minutes, I will give an address to meet me, I need to talk to you, clarify these feelings, you need to get back to Bella, I need it.

"But ..." You just call me Bella, call me.
I gave him a light kiss on the lips and I leave the restaurant without looking back.
The sun blinded me when I left the restaurant, look for Luce with his eyes for a moment I thought, not finding it, he had entered the restaurant without being seen us and had seen everything, but it was not, the currency in other side, near a furniture store, talking happily with his mother, from that distance he could hear he was saying, but She looked radiant.
Wait about two minutes before deciding to cross the street.
saw her there, standing in front of the store saying God knows things his mother, excited about a wedding that may not hold, that ...
"If mama, if quiet, ... Edward did not oppose at least I think - said as he winked at me.
"Well, if mama, yeah ... see you tomorrow, give hints of potatoes, until tomorrow. I heard that he laughed
bidding farewell to his mother hung up the phone I saw, as he turned to me, as it stood on tiptoe to kiss me, like ...
"Edward now, tell, if you wait 3 seconds but you can not do" I said to myself.
-Luce baby, I have to return to the office, I have a pending contract and the customer comes directly from Boston to sign it.
- And can not wait an hour? - Playful wonder.
"No, honey, can not come expressly for that.
"But Edward, you promised me that ...
" Yes, I know and I feel Luce, but I can not postpone this contract care, we need the signature.
appraising look and seeing I had nothing to do, finally gave up.
"Okay, okay," see you later at home?

-Si-Do not come late baby, I have plans for us, "he said looking at me mischievously. "I will try
not to, but do not know how any delay in the case Luce, I will not promise anything.
"Okay, I understand, you just wake me when you arrive.
"I will.
The kiss on the lips and left.
I felt bad about what he was doing, but I needed to meet with Bella, I really needed, I knew that Luce did not deserve what was about to do, that he had behaved extremely well with me, but then, that with I was about to meet was the love of my life, she and only she was, and would own my heart and I used to step was as important as marriage, needed to solve some things, I needed Bella by that sound selfish, needed her, needed but only outside for hours, returning to the past.

0 comments:

Post a Comment