Thursday, March 10, 2011

Goldstar Bread Machine

, again?


Chapter 32: Missed, Again? BELLA POV



I noticed that something was wrong when he saw his reaction to leave me so abruptly. He blamed my blood, and somehow get it. It was a vampire and ate it, and watch it on my clothes should be a challenge for him. But he would never take mine, that I was clear. What really gave me a bad feeling was when turning. The expression on his face had changed and the overnight. His eyes, now obscured by a shadow hard, almost inhuman, I studied in the distance.
- Bella - he called me. With their eyes and had told me everything. But wanted to make the biggest wound, and told me with his words, his voice was not hers, - we can not keep this up, is really crazy. I am a vampire and you are a mere mortal. - I was pinned to the ground like a thick tree roots. And while my heart was breaking, again with each of the words he was spitting in the face, his mouth was giving me such deadly arrows. - We now belong to different worlds. I do not want to follow you. It's the best. I must go. Goodbye.

turned on itself, and without even looking back, disappeared in a flash of my sight. My body fell to his knees, while my throat desperately calling out piercing screams. My eyes flooded with tears of pain bitter falling endlessly through my cheeks, clouded. How could survive losing again? Does a heart can suffer the same loss twice? I do not know exactly what happened, just felt that someone was trying to comfort me by all means. But my pain had no consolation. No, if it was he who gave it to me. I felt I picked up weight of the soil, like a broken plastic doll, and a body that gave off heat too nice, too warm, enveloping mine. I got carried away by the sensations of hot and tired and so much suffering, so much pain, tears and despair, cradled in these arms fell into a restless slumber.


The darkness surrounded me, I could not see anything around me. The air was blowing strong, tousled my hair, throwing it in the face with rage. I was just like my mother had brought me to the world, in the middle of nowhere. A no hot water, burning almost got me to the waist. The contrast between the temperatures of water, hot from the waist down, and air, cold from the waist up, put me goosebumps. Instinctively I covered my breasts with my arms, feeling close to me a shadowy presence, which initially made me nervous. I was approaching slowly, until an icy breath grazed my neck. The event recognized the scent as long as male and differential and relaxed at times. Her breath was materializing in the shape of your body slowly, sticking with urgency, possessive mine behind. Its cold enveloped me. A cold that made me shudder as never before, that far from being disagreeable, I comforted. I felt at home while her arms were wrapped around me, pushing me gently to my chest, leaving my breasts exposed to its large and capable hands. His mouth moved to my neck below my ear, leaving a fresh way of kissing her lips while on his way to my throat. In my lower back was nailed and its incipient excitement. And leaving aside the kisses, I asked a question, thrilled with his breath.
- you afraid of me?
- No. - I replied without hesitation. In his arms he knew that nothing bad could happen.
- Are you sure? - Ask me again, clutching my breasts vehemently with his hands, hitting him over my body, bringing his lips to my throat, now licking my skin with a cool, velvety tongue.
- Yes! - I cried, clutching her hands in mine, in a futile attempt to keep him away from me. - Edward, please do not leave me. - I begged, feeling like his body was taking off from mine, fading. - Edward please! Edward! EDWARD!


suddenly I opened my eyes and found myself lying on my bed. Mia was at my side, trying to calm down after she assumed it was a nightmare. But it was not. It was reality. I loved my hand, without any barriers, and he instead had gone from me forever. I could not afford. I could not lose it again, my heart would not be able to endure all that pain again. Mia tried to comfort me, consoling me that he had made the right decision for me. That was it. He just left me not to expose the danger he believed to be for me. It was not because I no longer wanted. Not because it was well me. Mia And as I said over and over again that I had to get over this, and that he had acted like a vampire responsibility away from me, it was for my own good, I was already thinking about returning to Seattle, searching and retrieving .
That was what I had to do. Re not going to lose so easily. Not going to acquiesce, though he had to look under rocks, back to his side. For him, whatever it was, was now the only thing that gave meaning to my life. I jumped up, and under the watchful gaze of an astonished Mia, I started to put my few clothes in the suitcase. Became urgent via Seattle. That same night, and goodbye rushed to my father flew three homeward. I was with the determination to move around to his house in Forks, and find him at any cost. Mia and Jacob came to me on the plane, angry with me.


- Bella're making a serious mistake can cost you your life.
- Mia do not give me the grill you too. They - I said to Jacob with his eyes - have spent the last few months saying the same thing. Edward would never let pass me wrong.
- do not understand, right? - Jacob intervened to end the conversation - They are not human like us. They're vampires, "you have not heard? VAM-PI-ROS, people most despised of the face of the Earth. Entice you with their words and their bodies danone, and as can bite you to drink your blood. - I was angry with that comment.
- Edward is not so! Neither his family either! They saved me from that blonde who tried to kill me.
- Does that tell you? ... Bunch of liars - muttered through his teeth, notably angry.
- That's what I saw that day. It was Alice who stopped at the last minute, stopping the coup and stepping between her and me.
- And you were not told who had killed?
- I just said I had given him his due.
- and much deserved - assuming smiled, imagine remembering those moments - All vampires should have an end, sooner rather than later.
- Edward no. - I said. - How well do you thank that yesterday you saved his life? - Just got to answer his silence with the complicity of Mia.
- Bella, you must understand that even a Cullen, it is not safe for any human being with a vampire. - Judgement after an awkward silence on their part.
- you were my father not to tell me what I have or not to do!
- Do you call and ask to see what you think? - Quickly pulled the phone from his pocket, fully seriously.
- It's my life and go to whomever I want. - I cut them off, leaving it clear he would not cede one iota.
- Okay, - Mia intervened, seeking to avoid the tone of the conversation was becoming increasingly strong - "Where are you going to start looking? - I looked suspicious, and immediately understood my look - I want to help, but do not believe me.
- this morning I want to go home.
- In Forks? - Asked Jacob, and calm.
- Yes
- Okay. Angela now call for bringing us closer to the airport my car, and go three to Forks.
- But from there you have to continue alone. - Was he who spoke. We were looking at us with the question reflected in our eyes. - I can not set foot on its territory, and of course you - he said, referring to Mia - I will not let you do without me. You, too, would forbid it, - he said pointing to - but I know that I'll ignore.
- This is Jacob, I know I do for my own good, sorry.


At Seattle, the first thing in the morning, we were waiting for Angela and Ben. They had brought the car to Mia as she had asked, with which we change locations three Forks directly. I barely had time to say hello, and then we headed to Forks. We made the journey in silence. Jacob led to Mia by his side, and I in the back seat. Before reaching the town was diverted to the left on a highway without signaling. To hear how I stirred in his seat, before asking where we were, I said that before he wanted to spend on your house and see his father.
About five miles away, going into the woods that lined the coast, we reached a village of a few wooden houses, not at all flashy, but simple people
- This is my home, the Quileute reservation. Come to my house, I want to present to my father, the chief of the reserve. Mia
clung to him, full of excitement about meeting her father. I was indifferent. Just wanted to pass through the village towards the path she knew so well, in which end was the beautiful home of Cullen, in the middle of an idyllic hideaway in the forest. Moving between the houses, modest but well cared for, we came to a red painted, with a cozy porch at the entrance. Jacob stopped the car engine, and a "Vamos!" Got it. Mia and I imitate. Without waiting for us once jumped from the porch steps and entered the house with loud voices calling for his father. We climbed together on the porch, and just when we were going to enter, following him, saw him pushing out a dilapidated wheelchair with a middle-aged man sitting in it.

- Dad this is Mia, my girlfriend - said Mia. His father gave him a warm smile as he extended his hand, a gesture which she responded with another warm smile and excitement in his eyes.
- Pleased to meet you, Miss Mia.
- The pleasure is mine. - She replied, cut.
- And she - Jacob cut short the time - is Isabella, the famous pupil of Alan. This is my father, Billy. - Billy's eyes rested on mine without hesitation, with authority and great curiosity, careful study. Seconds later reached out to me, so polite as Mia, repeating the same words.
- Pleased to meet you, Miss Isabella. - It fell, with a firm handshake and without intimidated by his gaze.
- Nice Billy. And call me Bella.
- As you like Bella. And you, do you call Mia or otherwise more specifically? - With all the intentions in the world, and once they had found who I really was, it was obvious that he had heard of me, he paid the necessary attention to his future daughter.
- Mia is good, sir.
- Oh come on! Be the formalities for another time, we are one family, right? Billy is now well.

heard footsteps behind us, and we turn on us in my civil law professor, Professor Uley, accompanied by a boy in his early twenties, tall, lanky, and with a straight face that I studied with the same determination that Billy minutes before. The teacher greeted us kindly, and introduced us to his nephew Sam. I decided it was time to get out of there, because everyone looked at me like a freak. And my plans were not these precisely.
- This meeting is very pleasant and very nice company, but I must go, I have things to do. Mia, do not mind if I take your car, right?
- Wait a minute, Bella. - It was Billy who told me. - Before you go I think you should know right where to go and what you'll find in this house.
- No Billy, I'm sorry but I'm not going to listen more often. Contándomelo Professor takes months, and Jacob in those days there has been very quietly.
- You should not hasty. Come into my house and hear the ancient legends of my people. Know what you are stating, which is nothing more than death itself.
- No! - Was tired of all the nonsense. - I know perfectly well that they are vampires. That you can have the gift will become a huge wolves that kill them. But that is not me. I just want to be with the man Love, Can not you understand?
- But Beautiful! Do you really want to keep that relationship with a vampire? - Was that I asked Mia in a last attempt to make me think.
- Did not you are keeping a werewolf? So if you'll excuse me, I go.

was already in the car door and not expect more aftershocks, opened it and got into it. To bring the seat to my measurements, and in the same way that Jacob had come, retracing got to the road. The people there were a few minutes. The gas station outside greeted me, and crossing the town, I headed for the river bridge Calwah, always north. He remembered well the path. After the bridge would stretch of several miles between cottages and the ever present forest. I spent the abandoned buildings, and just as the road leading into the thick woods to my right appeared on the dirt road that led me straight to the house of Edward.
My heart raced against the expectation of finding it there. And to the memories that brought me that dirt road, once again, reminded me of an animal's throat swallowing huge car. The road to a tunnel in the forest where sunlight faded, the clouds let them pass, barely arrived. When you reach the corner where I stumbled upon the blonde, I could not avoid a shock. But there was more than a grim memories. Continue the road and curves further, starting a steep straight, I saw a silhouette at the roadside, giving me high. The hair on my body stood up as my heart jumped. I hesitated whether to continue or not, but I had no choice, there was no way to turn around. I swallowed all fear to go out from my mouth in an hysterical scream, and went on my way almost to idle. To recognize stood at his side, waiting for me with a frank smile on his face.

- Hello Bella! I was waiting, Will you take me? - I answered her smile with a mine, filled with relief and joy at seeing her
- of course I do Alice. Upload. Light



0 comments:

Post a Comment