Thursday, March 17, 2011

What's Good For Cleaning Stomach

Pereza


Chapter 6: Pereza Pereza




I sat looking without seeing anything, that place where I had left was gone, disappeared into my back ... I was just, just me. Nestled
, hugging myself and in total darkness, notice how my hands were still sweating, was wet and slippery in my arms, in my mind even thundered the heartbreaking sound of Mike's body separated leaving any trace of life that would been in it. Get
up, but the shaking of my legs was such that I fell to the ground, I started mourn, to cry, try to calm down a bit, try to keep what little sanity I had to stretch my hand looking for a reference to get out of that ... of that damn place. My search quickly gained
result, with the right hand touch the door through which I left, I knelt down and bump with all the strength I had left, screaming.
The roar ran through a long corridor but could not see I knew I was there. Backs to the wall look both ways without knowing where to go.
The tears still roamed my face, kissing me up and I followed Mike's grave. I went back to stretch your arms and walk, try to always look ahead, but I could not, I could not help looking back, I knew I would not see anything, my eyes would not see anything in the complete darkness, but even so I did, I found it really hard to let Mike there as well, despite knowing how it was, that there was nothing but his maimed body and that there was nothing to do with it, I ... I refused to leave it there as well.
Soon I ran into a dead end, try to go back but closed doors as bottoms. A shiver ran through me and I bristle even the smallest hair on my body.
A kind of red light started flashing before me, with reflected light were recorded words, squinted to read.

- It will not hurt.
At that moment the ground opened beneath my feet dragging inward, the light went on as you enter it.
My body crashed into a kind of fabric that I left suspended several inches above the ground, I felt my whole body if something had moved from their place, my hands came to my face and with them a few splotches of dried blood and , the pet knowing who owned that dried blood and immediately try to get rid of them.
The fabric gave way and fell down the inches of travel that had not done, I saw the incorpĆ³rame a section of the room was still dark, still left me holding my breath not wanting to imagine who I would be waiting there and why.
The sound of a familiar voice began to resonate throughout the room.

- Rache me, look at me ... I need to talk with you, need to be with someone ... please call me when you get this please.
A quiet click that message, then a computerized voice began to give more data.
"Message of May 13 at 03:30.
lights lit up one by one, little by little, the message is repeated over and over again each time he did a more rose high, so I had to cover my ears.
When finished turn on the lights, the message disappeared, he looked up.

- O my God, I did not tape his mouth to let out a deafening scream, my body started to grief and fell down on my knees digging it.
Rachel was lying on a couch, handcuffed, staring at the ceiling, where light was dim and fleeting, coming and going.
Beside him was an old answering machine blinking red light, she did not even take her eyes at me, just cry and looked up. I got up hastily and I pounce on it.

- What have they done Rache?, Look-took her face in my hands and turn, had a bloody mouth and gagged, you remove the thick cloth of his mouth and began to spit blood.
- Rache ... Tell me - I let go and take me back, my hands went instinctively to my stomach to try to contain the vomit, but a new arcade invaded my throat and began to vomit ...
- What did you do damn son of a bitch? What do you miss it to you? - Covering the whole room with his eyes noticing each of the speakers that came in my way waiting for a reply but there was no such. Resigned
and terrified I went back to her, opened her mouth to Assure that the I had seen was true, closed it and kissed her forehead.
- Quiet I'll get you out of here, I know you're scared but if I hear nods, his little head began to move.
I struggled in a sea of \u200b\u200bdoubt, thinking that options could take to get out of there alive the two, thought and thought while Rachel did not stop to mourn and ask me to look that out of there, my heart sank to see her like that, I cursed myself for being in this damn game, I wanted to scream, to challenge that bastard that had caused so much damage, and still kept going, most people wanted, but, again, I vi interrupted its terrible and unpleasant voice.

- Your chamber is in the mirror dear, look over there, you do not get so touchy, at last, after all I've done a favor, now have an excuse for not answering, I hear Mia stared at the phone listening to and did nothing What kind of friend are you Rachel? "You deserve to be saved?, Mia you needed her and she was not there, the question is: What will you be? Do not need any instructions just instinct Any clue? Look beyond what you can not see. You have two minutes flat to find a small mobile phone and cut the call, but only hear a sound There should not look. Good luck. Do not let the voice My jumps. - before cutting the wretch laughed audibly.

Then all the lights went out, just stay where we were held up faint and fleeting, suddenly began to sound a little buzz, try to find their origin when Rachel started screaming.

- Rache What is it? - As I approached it more clearly hear the hum, move my head to his stomach and there the noise grew louder.
- O my God what have ...
roar A light began to shine in the mirror, it was the countdown, look at Rachel and I started to look like a possessed woman across the room.
Rachel's screams covered the whole room and made it more frightening to be alone in the dark knees and frantically feeling every inch of tile. -Rachel
you out of here, I swear, I will help you - yell, her screams were so strong that not come to know if he heard me or not.
began to sound a siren to warn insistent that time I was exhausted, nervous and bleary eyes began to yell even louder. Suddenly the siren
became a beep, look at the small beam of light and I saw the floor was opened to make way for a huge glass wall.
The glass was rising, trapping Rachel after him away from me.
The glass was unstoppable progress, cornering by fencing more and more what made ended up in a tiny cubicle, I ran over there and hit me as I could in the glass
The couch began to rise and set your feet straight ahead of Rachel almost ground level, then opened again the speakers.

- This is the voice of Rachel, now I can serve you leave me your message and when can I call you .
The look into her eyes and watch helplessly as I screamed for help, I was scared, terrified, she and I knew how it would end all that, however much it pained me to see and witness I knew he was about to see it die.
turn off the only light was missing leaving both in a thick darkness, hitting the windows and scream, I wanted to throw Rachel down and start from there, taking her far away, as far as we could from him, I knew the time was approaching , Rachel had left a few minutes of life, if not seconds, it took only seconds and then ... then began the ordeal.
Rachel's body convulsed impossible to take a position on the human body, his mouth flowed thick smoke and the atmosphere was impregnated with a foul smell, a smell like burning flesh, moments later I realized that smell came from inside of Rachel, the smell of burning flesh coming from the other side of the glass, my friend was burning, shocking ... and I ... I could not do anything about it, once again, I could not save a good friend of a death trap, and once again won the damned.
- I warned you not leave the answering My jump, if he loved your good friend Rachel should not have let him jump, you and only your fault that she is well now.
Suddenly all the lights stay lit chilling glimpses.
Before me and Rachel's body was fully raised, his back was still glued to the couch, his feet treading the floor and his face ...
flowed from his eyes tears of blood from his mouth, and a black smoke, a river of blood clotted and black half slid down his chin, Worst of all is that he still had his eyes on me, his face was a grimace of pain, horror ...
that bastard's voice still sounded through the speakers.
- Small appliance that was housed in its interior has been what has led to a strong electric shock, burning inside, and obviously killing him. All this is what made you Mine, was before the damn phone, I knew your pain, the cause of your misery, I knew that I needed and still turned away, I was too lazy to pick up the phone because I knew that after doing so would make the visit strictly for comfort, to soothe your pain, I was very comfortable at home watching horror movies and gorging on popcorn, so Mia has happened to all this, being a vague, being lazy, in the end what killed her was the little device that he refused to take.

0 comments:

Post a Comment