Friday, March 18, 2011

Channel Punjab New Frequency On Astra

Today is my birthday


As well the title says, today is my birthday.
Another year in your company, this will be the second year that I celebrate with you.
This day we spend with my family and friends
The last 2010 was a very hard year for me, as some of you know, why, and many other things, I will celebrate this new birthday eager and illusions, surrounded as you mine and you form a very important addition of my life I want to include in the celebration.
stopping by the corner to take a piece of cake with me, will always be welcome here.
A great big kiss and hope to meet many more with you and mine.
Be extremely happy ...

Bonnie.

Ah, this day also is San Jose, congratulations to all of Joses, Josefa, Pepis, Pepes ... and Father's Day, "PAPASSSSSSSSSS CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment