Saturday, March 5, 2011

Hemorrhoids During Menstruation Cycle

Lust (2 Part)



Chapter 5: Lust (Part 2)


Lust
Come to me, naked and on,
With grin between his legs,
Lend moisture from your caves,
unknown woman unchaste.

(Source Google)


- You're not going to do it? My Say you do not tell me no.
Mike's eyes said it all, his eyes could be said to be out of their orbits. -Mike
here ... I have to, I ... I want out of here alive and if not then follow their instructions ...
-being of banter is not it, do not ever approach me with any of these gadgets Mine, not do it or else ... "Now
same are not in a position to demand anything Mike, they tied his hands and feet and if you really want to live I have to deprive you of your toy, I'll cut Mike, I'm going to do, scream, scream if you want, but what I do .
"This is why Anna is not it, happened long ago Mine.
- Have you not heard what you said?
"Yes, I heard my own, but there must be another way to get the key, I think not.
saw as trying to move, like a real effort to lift the back of the table, but however hard they tried, the chains would not let her back broke away from the table more than 3 inches.
"Shit, cry once he saw that he could not do anything.
-Mike, I'll be quick, I promise, I ...
"can not do this, you know more than enough to not get out of here alive, I desangrare before leaving here, as well as I know.
"It does not have Mike, we have gauze, a tourniquet can do something and ...
- a tourniquet? Where Mine? Where?
I looked at the clock, which continued its countdown, the numbers will not break, ready to give us not one bit of respite. -Mike
time is short, if we do before God ... look at those knives Mike, I leave in two and ...
- Is that really what you want Mine?
- How? - Ask more than surprised, I did not know where you pulled that idea, I just wanted out of there, I cursed myself for being in that page, for accepting the challenge, for me laughed thinking it was all a farce, now my fault innocent people were trapped there, pay for their sins, through my fault, I had already forgiven or at least I thought so far and ...
"That's what you want, that these knives fall on my party in two, when that happens you can easily separate my body and get the key that is below me, go out running to the door without looking back, put the key in the lock and you can finally leave this room of torture.
- How can you say that Mike? Do you really think that's what I want? He will do his best to get you out of there, we leave the two to life in this damn room.
"Do not believe Me. -Mike
please.
"Do not come to me mine, I prefer blades which are done with my life, not you.
"You're not serious Mike.
"Yes, if I do.
- you really are willing to die for a piece of meat?
was incapable of understanding that was willing to end his life in exchange for keeping this sad piece of meat.
"I remember that" this piece of meat "as you call it, did you have a good time. -Mike
no time to lose, the clock is ticking and every second that passes we are closer to these walls begin to move.
"That I say to you, I used to die cut by half in ...
Mike" Enough, enough, I'm not ready to discuss with you and less in this situation, I will not waste any more time.
I said as I headed directly to the operating table.
Among Mike shouts and threats and dirty take a rusty knife tray, the pulse was trembling when I did.
deep breath, let out the air at once and without looking at Mike never once Take his penis with my left hand.
The light from the lamp that was burning me tortuous surgery, was too hot, the view I was starting to cloud and a few seconds, I felt real panic of not being able to carry out this sinister operation.
I went to breathe deeply and expel the air, clear my mind, dim the scalpel that had blinded me for a second.
"Go Mine, you can."
I did not think twice, look for a pair of gauze, joined with a knot, pull the gauze and after making sure the knot is held, go all the gauze around the limb of Mike and did a tourniquet.
-This will contain the bleeding Mike.
did not give rise to answer me, I knew very well that this would not help much, but least it was nothing.
right hand grip with the knife on my other hand, the left lying flaccid member Mike when a hot liquid began to wet his palm.
I did not look at him, if he did know it would not do it.
"My Forward, forward, for you, for him, for the two."
I did, it was quick, a single cut and Mike's penis fell on the table.
automatically after the chains that bound his hands and feet of Mike opened. Mike
"Come, get up, get out of it.
But Mike was far away and his body was here, on the table, breathing and his eyes shifted nervously, his heart was still beating in his chest, but Mike was not with me in the room at some point in the operation had gone and I did not know where it might be. -Mike
please.
shook him, hit him in the face a gentle tap to Hustler, to get from that kind of trance, but even with that.
Try to lift myself from the table, but his 90 kilos in weight was too much for me. -Mike
please look at me, I asked Mike crying.
But nothing, he was still there, lying down, watching his back, to the blades. The weather was
running, the numbers will inevitably, there was nothing I could do to stop that progress. -Mike
please ... please ... listen to me. ¨
was bleeding, the cut was clean, but had nothing to stem the bleeding, just as he had predicted, although they leave the table and began to walk, would not live on the street, bleeding too.
ran to more than gauze, but they were too few, look around the room. Worse found nothing to stop the bleeding.
I remove the shirt, but even with these, the wound would not stop bleeding.
Watch a clock again to 0:50.
My heart failure dry.
Mike, Mike, wake up please call Mike .- he cries, I went to shake his body, hit him in the face, this time harder, but got the same result, nothing. Ande
to and fro about the room nervously, waiting for the worst, when suddenly, Mike's body and put aside. My
-Take it, take it and get out of here soon.
-Mike, Mike, no, do not sleep, Mike called again.
I appeared before your return back to stick to the dirty and bloody operating table.
The key burned my hands. -Mike
please stand up, the blades ...
A metallic sound started ringing up our heads.
Mike's eyes did not change one iota, still looking up, without even blinking. -Mike
please, yell in a sea of \u200b\u200btears and desperation, was ready to die there, not fight, he had given up, Mike went to ... Mike ...
-cry-this time with all my desire.
My "Get out, get out now, please salt, salt, and save yourself. "But Mike ...

" That leave-cry.
blades increased their speed, every second down an inch, if my calculations I failed in less than 15 seconds the blades would end the life of Mike severing his body in the trunk. Good-bye

Mike ... -VETEEEEEEEEEEEE YAAAAAAAAA
My feet come alive and rushed over to the door.
temblosos Fingers and eyes blinded by tears I put the key in the lock and rotate 90 degrees, the lock gave a clip and the door opened.
I ran to the pitch darkness, and after sitting on the floor fall I heard Mike's body was cut, sectioned to death, I heard shouting and screaming as requested not to enter.
could not hear those screams follow, cover my ears with hands tightly in an attempt to placate those sounds. Conté
mentally, 5.4.3.2.1 .... Then the door slammed in turning to plunge pitch dark ... again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment