Thursday, March 24, 2011

What Does A Mirena Dog Look Like

Finding


Chapter 33: Looking for Edward

BELLA POV


Alice got in the car, and we set off, following the path ended at the Cullen house. The day was, as always in these latitudes, gray and wet. Overcast sky always watching that I could understand why they had settled in this small, forgotten town on the Olympic Peninsula. The climate, humid and often rainy was the most suitable for them. In the absence of sunshine virtually all year, they could have been there almost human life. Alice took me from my reverie.

She's not here. - No need to ask me anything. Strange as it was, she knew what had brought me there, and it was not just climate.
- has not come? - The disappointment noticed immediately in my voice, almost trembling. For a moment the idea of \u200b\u200bnot finding it crossed my mind. Alice did not have time to nest this idea in my mind.
"No, but do not worry. I'll help you find it. - Without taking his eyes off the road, I saw in his face a smile of complicity, which I returned. Something inside me told me that this alliance would be good for me. - Come to my house, and lay out a plan, I need your help to know where it is.
- Do not you know?
"Let's say ... I have some clues.
- Have any clues? - I asked, curious.
- Edward does not have you never spoken of our abilities extrasensory?
-No. - I shook my head, growing more curious.
"It's a very quiet guy, right? - The two smile at that statement.
"Yes, she has always been. - There was a discreet silence, while Alice organizing their ideas, and finally decided to speak.
"Some of us - was clearly referring to those of its kind - to awaken to this new life, we develop certain gifts.
- Some ... gifts?
"Yes, let's call them well, gifts. - Nothing of what I say it, a vampire, I wonder. Was in the middle of a forest lost in the company of someone legend, and if I said I could fly, I believe blindly.
- Edward is a gift?
"Yes. He may know what people think about him. - We sat in silence while I tried to absorb what he had said, barely looking away from the narrow dirt road.
- He can read people's minds? - Finally out of my mouth so my mind wondered.
"Yes." And I can perceive the future.
- What? - Yes there left me speechless. She smiled before answering in the face of astonishment that he had set.
"I can have visions of the future, following which has made a decision that causes the future. For example, I had a vision of Edward in a very concrete, where safety is at this time, following which he decided to go there to get away from you.
"And ... why did you decide to get away from me? - I asked openly, it was what I was worried at that time.
"For your safety. Your blood is very attractive to him, and feared that if he follows your hand, you neglect any harm.
"He never would hurt me.
-Bella that is not enough guarantee of safety with a vampire. Sometimes our thirst can be prefixed to our will, and then you would be missing the two.
"So ..." He has a prefix
your security to your feelings. That's why you moved away. However, I am sure he would never hurt anyone. So I'll help you find it. If Carlisle has managed to overcome the call of the blood and can work quietly in the hospital, I am fully convinced that Edward you can too. And my views about you, are a guarantee of the most reliable.
- Are you going to help you find? - I asked as we got off the main entrance of the house and turned off the car engine.
"Yes. - He was looking straight ahead, waiting for that response as I recreated with the golden eyes, like that of Edward. The sincerity of their orbs, and his impetuous monosyllable, I remembered how he had been trying in the past, and I was ashamed of it, rising to my cheeks flush relevant.
-Yo, Alice, I think I owe you an apology. - I jumped, I was. She always had been betting on us from the beginning, and I had been trying to kick.
- "An apology?
"Yes. Since I met Edward've been there supporting us, and I have not learned to appreciate it. I just want to ask forgiveness for all the dirty looks that I have made.
"No need to apologize Bella, was normal after everything that happened not to trust anyone, least of false sister. - In their eyes poked the forgiveness he asked, with a smile. - And now in, I see something.

got off the car, and as we approached the main entrance, we're just waiting for Jasper. A greeting from the hottest among them was immediate, which made me blush again. While an atmosphere of peace and welfare, to be home and surrounded by love came over me. Alice was removed Jasper's lips smiling, fixing his attention on me.

- Have you noticed? - I asked. I looked puzzled.
- Does Why?
"That feeling of happiness and fulfillment.
"Yes. - Surprised, I replied, as he was.
"It was Jasper. - I said clinging to his waist as he covered his arms. My poker face made them both laugh in unison. - He has the gift of being able to control emotional states of those who surround him. - The aforementioned nodded funny head.
- How? -Jasper
show it. - Instantly a tremendous grief seized me completely. I did not know what the reason, but I felt totally helpless, and as suddenly as a stranger. And suddenly, everything changed the most terrible excitement, without apparent cause. It was like a kid with a sugar buzz, anxious, nervous and very excited. "You better
Jass, in the end the lees. - He laughed, and as one who does not like things, all those feelings so overflowing and exaggerated to the limit, disappear. - Go inside Bella we have much to do if we find Edward. - He walked towards me, just to grab my hand and pulling it, entered the house followed by Jasper.

know I had been there before, but I hardly remember. A large hall decorated with exquisite taste in soft tones, and with a luxurious sofas black leather at the bottom we received. Beyond a splendid grand piano black also filled a corner. Alice led me to the left, and went straight to what looked like a studio with a couple of PC's on a few desks, and walls of shelves filled with books. In the center was a table surrounded by chairs. A large window overlooking the garden in the background. In one of the pc's had set a broad-shouldered boy and jet black hair, that on entering the study turned and smiled. He stood up, and saw its huge size, it was almost a giant. But not too threatening, the smile that was outlined in his mouth gave me confidence. Her pale skin and golden their eyes gave me the clue to guess that it was another family member.
"So you're the famous Bella. - I nodded frankly. Despite his size, his face resembled that of a naive child. - I heard about you a lot in recent times, especially when heavy Edd. You got it caught. Emmet
"He is our brother. - Jasper introduced me.
"Hi Emmet, delighted. - It fell to his cordial greeting as I could, seemed nice.
- But ...! How have you dared to bring her here? - A loud and angry voice called our attention from the door. I turned and I found the beauty personified, embedded in a simple and elegant red dress and a radiant blonde hair down her back. Again he repeated the pale skin and golden eyes. But this time darkened by hate bad content while watching me. A shiver ran through my body, remembering the blonde who attacked me on the road. "Hush my love
. We better go, okay? - Emmet's tried to contain as he approached her. Passing next to me a wink, even fun, by way of apology.
"Better. It makes me sick just to think that Edward has chosen to ... that, rather than Tanya. It is not even cute. - A look of disgust was what gave me farewell while the big man grabbed her by the waist and carried her away. Rosalie
-apology, our other sister. Tanya and she was very friendly, and has great effect on his disappearance. - He apologized Alice.
- Tanya?
"Yes, the blonde who attacked you. But do not worry about anything, Rosalie is no danger to you. Come, I want to see a thing. - So the issue was settled.
Alice invited me to sit in a chair and sat down beside me, behind Jasper. On the table was a sketch pad with pencils. He took the pad and moving leaves, showed me a picture.

"I want you to notice it in this picture. It is a place you might know. Take all the time you need, but look good. I viewed one of the visions I've had in the last days of Edward. He is or has been inside of that cabin, watching for hours a photo of you two.

When you take your notebook and look at those lines quickly given pencil on white paper in a matter of a second I recognized. I took more time, no further details or explanations. Had before me a bad sketch of the cabin layout of Lake Michigan that Edward had bought for us. Came to my mind memories of the past forgotten time I was there with the gang. And the picture of us two placed above the fireplace, along with our parents. The memory of that day without permission slipped my mind. It was afternoon, while the rest were on the beach, when I put that picture in the picture frame to surprise. Then I was waiting on his first leave, just before being sent to Africa. Just before the accident. Two silent tears fell down my face remembering those days. And now Edward was there with that photo in his hands, perhaps rescuing his shattered memory of happy times spent in that cabin, which were many. He had hidden from me in a place where everything you remember me. There was further evidence that I had left because I wanted to.

-Bella, you okay? - Jasper pulled me out of my reverie. When a wave of peace and tranquility came over me. I realized it was something about him.
"Yes. - I calmed down.
"You recognize the place, right? And I have brought back many memories, some good and some not so good.
"Yes." This cottage is a few miles from Chicago, he bought it to give it to me, before enlisting in the Marines.
"Well is there. - I confirmed Alice. "Then we're losing
time here. The sooner we get moving to Chicago, before we find it.

We looked at three, we agreed, and off we went. At the entrance looking out the car Mia, without luggage or anything, we came across Dr. Cullen and I was introduced as his wife. The role of the vampires of unsurpassed beauty, pale and golden eyes was repeated once again in Esme. Cordially introduced me, as I received two of them. Briefly put them aware of our plans, and agreed to accompany us to the airport at Carlisle car, a brand new black Mercedes which reduced the utility Mia nothing. I drive a car of mine to Forks, where had been with her through a phone call to pick him up and get back to Seattle. I parked on the main street and quickly got out of the car dragging my suitcase from the trip to Denver to give you the keys, without giving any option to ask where he went in a Mercedes full of vampires. Just told my friend not to worry about me. I climbed in the car and we headed to the airport. Our tickets to Chicago were already reserved.

The trip was uneventful, but I was getting more excited as we approached Chicago. Jasper noticed, and displayed an aura of comfort to me, calming my nerves. Of course this guy was a real treasure for one of those people ever nervous. Already at the airport, rented a car while Jasper and transferred to the cabin, Alice and I made a few purchases. For them some clothes because they wanted to enjoy the city alone once I leave with Edward. And I decided to invest all its potentials to prepare a romantic dinner in the cabin to surprise Edward, for he was fully convinced that everything would go smoothly. That gave me even more peace of mind that the sedative effect of Jasper. And carelessly let me drag her, buying scented candles, a few roses, some balsamic vinegar, some silk garments to wear three minutes in bed ... In short, things to ensure a brilliant night between two lovers. Some

another hour later we were in the car with all the bags in the trunk, and ready to get into the northwest motorway towards Milwaukee. Jasper was telling him where to go for drifting until we reached the door of the hut. You could see that the place had been neglected in recent years, and for a moment I thought Alice was mistaken and he was not here. But nodded triumphantly off the car in front of the hut, saying it was the same place of his visions. And the air brought some nuances of their tracks, at least I confirmed two vampires. He was here.
Under a loose board on the porch had hidden a copy of the key to the door. I took it and opened it. The hut was empty, a thin layer of dust covered the furniture. Everything was as I had left him so long. Everything but our picture, I found her on the couch in front of the fireplace. He remembered well that I left on the mantelpiece, including photos of our parents. I sat on the couch and took the photo, looked at trying to prevent a treacherous tears ran down my cheeks. Thinking that he had been sitting right there with that picture of us in his hands, looking for hours, it made me realize why I had left. I understood what I meant to him, and why he had chosen to give up everything she had for me.

"Do not worry Bella, is not far away, we'll find it. - Alice had laid his hand on my shoulder giving me the support I needed. - This morning I had a vision I've seen in the darkness of a cave or something. Is there a cave around here?
- Yes! - Then came to my mind the caves of the cliffs we discovered in one of our walks around the area. - Not far from here are some caves, they will easily reach one of the paths the forest. - I stood up, gently leaving the frame on top of the shelf.
"Well, go there, it's there.
- Vamos! Light

0 comments:

Post a Comment